Medical Staff | Denver, CO | Full Time
Established in 1994, Gastroenterology of the Rockies is a premier private gastroenterology practice serving the greater Denver & Boulder areas of Colorado. We have 14 physicians, eight APPs and 130 staff members. The practice currently consists of seven clinical sites in the Denver Metro and Boulder County areas, which include five physician owned endoscopy centers, anesthesia services, and a GI pathology lab.
We take pride in delivering exceptional high-quality patient care, cost-effective care, with deep ties to the local medical community. We have also been recognized among the 2021 best Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASCs) in the nation by Newsweek magazine, having four of the top ten ASCs in Colorado that include our Lakewood, Longmont, Lafayette, & Denver endoscopy centers.
As we have ambitious growth plans for the Denver market, we are seeking to hire talented gastroenterologists with an interest in joining a private practice in the next year. Training in hepatology and ERCP is preferred but not a requirement. We are especially interested in increasing the diversity of our candidate pool and workforce (including gender diversity.)
Unique opportunities include:
- Partnership track, including opportunities for ownership in endoscopy centers and pathology lab.
- Favorable call rotation.
- Well established GI practice, strategically aligned with major healthcare systems.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure and back office support.
- Fully electronic environment, Meaningful Use attested.
- Physician owned and professionally managed.
- Outstanding quality of life with easy access to the metropolitan amenities of Denver and the outdoor activities of the Rocky Mountains.
- Exceptional schools.
Direct Contact Information (no agencies or recruiters, candidates only please)
Leslie Ewing, Human Resources Manager