Medical Staff | Denver, CO | Full Time
Gastroenterology of the Rockies, a rapidly expanding and leading GI practice in Colorado for more than 30 years, is seeking to hire a General GI Physician to provide services in the greater Denver area.
We have the following physician openings:
- General GI
- The successful candidates for this opportunity will be fully trained in any subspecialty applicable and provide comprehensive general GI care as a part of a practice of 14 board-certified Gastroenterologists and 7 Physician Assistants. The practice currently consists of seven clinical sites in the Denver Metro and Boulder County areas, which include five physician owned endoscopy centers, anesthesia services, and a GI pathology lab.
- General GI (board eligible or board certified) who enjoys working in a fast paced, private practice environment.
- Therapeutic Endoscopy , advanced training in EUS/ERCP
Unique opportunities include:
- Partnership track, including opportunities for ownership in endoscopy centers and pathology lab.
- Favorable call rotation.
- Well established GI practice, strategically aligned with major healthcare systems.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure and back office support.
- Fully electronic environment, Meaningful Use attested.
- Physician owned and professionally managed.
- Outstanding quality of life with easy access to the metropolitan amenities of Denver and the outdoor activities of the Rocky Mountains.
- Exceptional schools.
Direct Contact Information: