Medical Staff | Boulder, CO | Full Time
Gastroenterology of the Rockies, a rapidly expanding and leading GI practice in Colorado for more than 30 years, is seeking to hire physicians to provide services in the greater Denver area.
We have the following physician openings:
- General GI
- EUS/ERCP- Advanced Therapeutic Endoscopy
- The successful candidates for all of these opportunities will be fully trained in any subspecialty applicable and provide comprehensive general GI care as a part of a practice of 14 board-certified Gastroenterologists and 7 Physician Assistants. The practice currently consists of eight clinical sites in the Denver Metro and Boulder County areas, which include five physician owned endoscopy centers, anesthesia services, and a GI pathology lab.
- General GI (board eligible or board certified) who enjoys working in a fast paced, private practice environment.
- Therapeutic Endoscopy , advanced training in EUS/ERCP
- Hepatology, advanced training in liver disease +/- transplant
Unique opportunities include:
- Partnership track, including opportunities for ownership in endoscopy centers and pathology lab.
- Favorable call rotation.
- Well established GI practice, strategically aligned with major healthcare systems.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure and back office support.
- Fully electronic environment, Meaningful Use attested.
- Physician owned and professionally managed.
- Outstanding quality of life with easy access to the metropolitan amenities of Denver and the outdoor activities of the Rocky Mountains.
- Exceptional schools.
Direct Contact Information: