Physician Assistant (PA/NP) - Northglenn/Broomfield
Medical Staff | Northglenn, CO | Full Time
Be extraordinary! You are someone that is ambitious, honest, and passionate in all that you do. Someone that is committed to making a difference, intellectually curious, and thrives on delivering extraordinary work and expects extraordinary results. Gastroenterology of the Rockies wants you! Reach for the stars in pursuit of your full potential and join one of the most dynamic medical practices in the Front Range.
We are seeking a qualified Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join our distinguished team. We are looking for someone who has a roll-up your sleeves attitude and can juggle multiple tasks at once. The right candidate will thrive in a strong company culture who serves our patients with dignity, grace and are connected to our mission of providing the highest customer service and satisfaction to those we serve. This candidate will share our values of kindness, respect, attention to detail and understanding while they support the needs of our executive team.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE THAT...
- Is a graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner program
- Has a minimum of 2 years of Internal Medicine or Specialty medicine; full-time experience
- Can practice integrally with our M.D. and PA-C group
- Has all appropriate licensure and State of Colorado requirements for PA/NP practice in the State of CO, with ongoing maintenance of certification
- Is EMR trained
- Has excellent communication skills with all members of the staff and leadership team
- Has GI experience (preferred)
- Has experience with Dragon Speak dictation (preferred but not required)
TASKS YOU WILL BE PERFORMING...
- Provide excellent patient customer service and act as a professional during all encounters with the patient and community
- Follow the Colorado Medical Board rules
- Make chart notes for every patient for whom the PA/NP perform any act defined as the practice of medicine in Section 12-36-106(1) of the Rules governing Physician Assistants
- Perform problem focused physical exams
- Order labs, tests, imaging and procedures that will aid in the diagnosis of the patient
- Establish a reasonable diagnosis for the patient, based upon the history, problem focused physical exam, lab, imaging and procedure findings
- Develop sound medical diagnosis to the best of their ability and with the input of the Supervising MD, if needed
- May issue prescription orders for any drug or controlled substances
- Consult with specializing physicians within the Practice, utilize our Hepatologists and Genetics Clinic provider(s), and understand and grow knowledge about the various MD specialties, clinics, and roles within the Practice
- Maintain knowledge of study protocols within GROCK/CRR.
- Interact and reach out to other PA/NP’s and providers in the community to create opportunities to represent our GI practice
- Other duties as assigned by Management
PERKS OF THE POSITION:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Closed all major Holidays
- No weekend or evening shifts
- Profit Sharing Plan and 401K
- Mileage reimbursement when visiting multiple offices
- CME and malpractice coverage
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US:
- Gastroenterology of the Rockies is a rapidly growing Gastroenterology practice in Boulder County and the greater Denver Metro area with nine office locations and five procedure centers
- Multi-specialty practice, including; advanced therapeutic endoscopy, genetics clinic, and a transplant trained hepatologist
- We are proud to say our doctors have been the recipients of the 5280 Top Doc awards
Please visit us at: www.gastrorockies.com to learn more.
Criminal Background Check and Pre-employment Drug Screen Required
Gastroenterology of the Rockies is an Equal Opportunity Employer