Patient Collections Representative
Office Staff | Louisville, CO | Full Time
Medamorph, LLC is looking for a full-time Patient Collections Representative to work in our billing department in Louisville, CO. Medamorph, LLC is a medical administrative support company facilitating administrative responsibilities for one of Boulder county's largest growing Gastroenterology practices.
- Makes collection calls and responds to incoming calls from patients, physicians, and clients.
- Reviews patient account status, sends letters, and makes phone calls to attempt to collect payment of claims for medical services.
- Monitors open accounts and work with patients to ensure timely payment of accounts.
- Researches payments to ensure that the claim was properly paid based on the type of service and insurance contract terms involved.
- Notes patient accounts whenever there is activity to ensure accurate records are kept on each account.
- Investigates items which are not paid correctly on a timely basis and determines what actions need to be taken.
- Turns accounts over to outside collections as needed.
- Contacts patient for updated demographics when returned mail is received.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of and experience with medical billing and collection processes, preferred but not required
- Team player, with ability to work in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Word, Excel and medical office software products, (Intergy preferred)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- No weekends or evenings
- Paid Time Off
- All major Holidays off
- Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing Plan and 401K