Patient Account Representative
Office Staff | Louisville, CO | Full Time
Medamorph, LLC is looking for a Full Time Patient Account Representative to work in our Billing Department in Louisville, CO. Medamorph, LLC is a medical administrative support company facilitating administrative responsibilities for one of Boulder County's largest and fastest growing Gastroenterology practices.
- Review medical claims & payments.
- Interface with insurance companies and patients to ensure payment of balances.
- Investigate and resolve medical claim billing problems.
- Process appeals to insurance companies when a claim has been denied.
- Make appropriate calls/check websites for claim status and take action as needed.
- Makes collection calls and responds to incoming calls from patients.
- Negotiate payment arrangements
- Perform other duties as assigned by management or physicians.
- HS diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 yrs experience in processing & collecting medical claims or similar function, preferred but not required
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Team player, with ability to work in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Good computer skills
- Medicare and Medicaid experience preferred but not required.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- No weekend or evening shifts
- All major holidays off
- Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing Plan and 401K