Patient Account Representative
Office Staff | Louisville, CO | Full Time
Be extraordinary! You are someone that is ambitious, honest, and passionate in all that you do. Someone that is committed to making a difference, intellectually curious, and thrives on delivering extraordinary work and expects extraordinary results. Medamorph, LLC wants you!
We are seeking a qualified Patient Account Representative to join our distinguished team. We are looking for someone who has a roll-up your sleeves attitude and can juggle multiple tasks at once. The right candidate will thrive in a strong company culture who serves our patients with dignity, grace and are connected to our mission of providing the highest customer service and satisfaction to those we serve.
The pay range for this position is $16.00 - $20.00/hour, depending on experience.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO...
- Has a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Has 1 to 2 years of experience in processing & collecting medical claims or similar function
- Has excellent communication and customer service skills
- Is a team player, with ability to work in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Has good computer skills
PERKS OF THE POSITION:
- No weekend or evening shifts!
- All major holidays off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing Plan and 401K
TASKS YOU WILL BE PERFORMING...
- Review medical claims & payments
- Interface with insurance companies and patients to ensure payment of balances
- Investigate and resolve medical claim billing problems
- Process appeals to insurance companies when a claim has been denied
- Make appropriate calls/check websites for claim status and take action as needed
- Make collection calls and responds to incoming calls from patients
- Negotiate payment arrangements
- Perform other duties as assigned by management or physicians
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT MEDAMORPH AND GASTROENTEROLOGY OF THE ROCKIES:
- Medamorph, LLC is a medical administrative support company facilitating administrative responsibilities for one of the County's largest and fastest growing Gastroenterology practices
- Gastroenterology of the Rockies is a rapidly growing Gastroenterology practice in Boulder County and the greater Denver Metro area with eight office locations and five ASC's
- Multi-specialty practice, including; advanced therapeutic endoscopy and transplant trained hepatologists
- 5280 Top Doc awards
Please visit us at: www.gastrorockies.com to learn more.
Criminal Background Check and Pre-employment Drug Screen Required
Medamorph, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer