Scheduling Center | Louisville, CO | Full Time
Gastroenterology of the Rockies is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join our team as an Operator! We are looking for someone who shares our passion for helping others and who is wanting to be a part of our team.
This is a full time, Monday-Friday position.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE THAT...
- Has a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Has one to two years of experience in handling telephones in a fast paced office/call center environment
- Has 1+ years of customer service
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Has strong computer skills
- Is dependable and flexible and has a willingness to perform tasks effectively in a team environment
- Excellent customer service is a must!
PERKS OF THE POSITION:
- No weekend or evening shifts!
- All major holidays off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing Plan and 401K
TASKS YOU WILL BE PERFORMING...
- The operator is the "first friendly voice" a caller hears when they call our medical practice
- Answer incoming calls from patients, physicians, suppliers, vendors, and others who call our organization
- Take incoming calls and route them to the appropriate person/location quickly and efficiently
- Present a professional and friendly image of our practice
- Keep records on a variety of Call Center activities and assist other team members in maintaining records
- Prepare documentation to be mailed out to patients and/or physicians
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US:
- Gastroenterology of the Rockies is a rapidly growing Gastroenterology practice in Boulder County and the greater Denver Metro area with nine office locations and five ASC's
- Multi-specialty practice, including; advanced therapeutic endoscopy, genetics clinic, and a transplant trained hepatologist
- 5280 Top Doc awards
Please visit us at: www.gastrorockies.com to learn more.
Criminal Background Check and Pre-employment Drug Screen Required
Gastroenterology of the Rockies is an Equal Opportunity Employer