Office Receptionist - Lakewood
Office Staff | Lakewood, CO | Full Time
Gastroenterology of the Rockies is a rapidly growing Gastroenterology practice in Colorado. This expanding practice is looking for a full time Office Receptionist to join our team at our facility in Lakewood. This is a full time position, (Mon thru Fri) with benefits eligibility after 60 days of employment.
- Answers telephones, registers patients, sets appointments, and collects co-payments.
- Verifies insurance and referral information and scans insurance and ID cards.
- Assists RN’s and MA’s with scheduling, makes reminder calls, prepares office documents, and checks out patients with any orders needed.
- Reconciles the day’s billing, prepares Physician hospital charts, and maintains security of entry area.
- Places reminder calls to patients and assists in rescheduling patients as needed.
- Performs other tasks or projects as requested by the management team.
- HS diploma or GED.
- Two to four years office receptionist experience, preferably in a medical setting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to deal professionally with patients, doctors, staff, and individuals from outside the organization in stressful situations.
- Problem solving abilities, and good computer skills, including Word, Excel and medical office software products.
- Experience with Intergy preferred but not required.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- No weekend or evening shifts
- Off all major Holidays
- Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing Plan and 401K