Office Receptionist - Lakewood
Office Staff | Lakewood, CO | Full Time
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE THAT...
- Has a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Has two to four years office receptionist experience, preferably in a medical setting
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Has the ability to deal professionally with patients, doctors, staff, and individuals from outside the organization in stressful situations
- Is a team player who is flexible and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solving abilities and good computer skills
PERKS OF THE POSITION:
- No weekend or evening shifts!
- All major holidays off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing Plan and 401K
- Occasional office lunches provided
TASKS YOU WILL BE PERFORMING...
- Answer telephones, register patients, set appointments, and collect co-payments
- Verify insurance and referral information, and scan insurance and ID cards
- Assist RN’s and MA’s with scheduling, make reminder calls, prepare office documents, and check out patients with any orders needed
- Reconcile the day’s billing, prepare Physician hospital charts, and maintain security of entry area
- Place reminder calls to patients and assist in rescheduling patients as needed
- Perform other tasks or projects as requested by the management team
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US:
- Gastroenterology of the Rockies is a rapidly growing Gastroenterology practice in Boulder County and the greater Denver Metro area with nine office locations and five ASC's
- Multi-specialty practice, including; advanced therapeutic endoscopy, genetics clinic, and a transplant trained hepatologist
- 5280 Top Doc awards
Please visit us at: www.gastrorockies.com to learn more.
Criminal Background Check and Pre-employment Drug Screen Required
Gastroenterology of the Rockies is an Equal Opportunity Employer