Office Nurse - Boulder
Office Staff | Boulder, CO | Full Time
Be extraordinary! You are someone that is ambitious, honest, and passionate in all that you do. Someone that is committed to making a difference, intellectually curious, and thrives on delivering extraordinary work and expects extraordinary results. Gastroenterology of the Rockies wants you! Reach for the stars in pursuit of your full potential and join one of the most dynamic medical practices in the Front Range.
We are seeking a Full Time Office Nurse (RN or LPN) to join our distinguished team. We are looking for someone who has a roll-up your sleeves attitude and can juggle multiple tasks at once. The right candidate will thrive in a strong company culture who serves our patients with dignity, grace and are connected to our mission of providing the highest customer service and satisfaction to those we serve.
**The staff for this position will be based out of our Boulder office, but might be required to occasionally travel to our other locations around the Denver Metro area (see our website for a full list of locations)**
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE THAT...
- Has a nursing degree (RN or LPN) & Colorado state nursing license (RN or LPN), GI experience is preferred.
- Is able to work in a fast-paced medical office
- Has a high level dedication to provide excellent patient care
- Has good oral and written communication skills
- Has good computer skills
- Is a team player who is flexible and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
PERKS OF THE POSITION…
- No weekend or evening shifts!
- All major holidays off
- Five 8-hour shifts, M-F
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing Plan and 401K
- Occasional office lunches provided
TASKS YOU WILL BE PERFORMING...
- Assist physicians in the treatment of patients, coordinate office operations, and maintain timely and accurate patient and business records.
- Collect new and/or reviews previously collected patient health information.
- Document all patient interactions in the appropriate system in a timely and accurate manner.
- Accurately track lab reports, imaging, pathology reports and other information for timely return.
- Assist in implementing treatment plans.
- Communicate with & educates patients, and coordinate activities of MAs.
- Act as the patient advocate to ensure the highest quality experience for the patient.
- Perform other tasks and projects as assigned by the management team.
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US:
- Gastroenterology of the Rockies is a rapidly growing Gastroenterology practice in Boulder County and the greater Denver Metro area with nine office locations and five ASC's
- Multi-specialty practice, including; advanced therapeutic endoscopy, genetics clinic, and a transplant trained hepatologist
- 5280 Top Doc awards
Please visit us at: www.gastrorockies.com to learn more.
Criminal Background Check and Pre-employment Drug Screen Required
Gastroenterology of the Rockies is an Equal Opportunity