Medical Credentialing Specialist
Office Staff | Louisville, CO | Full Time
Are you a planner? Do you love to dig into the details? Do you have medical credentialing experience? We're a friendly, team-oriented healthcare management services organization in Louisville, CO searching for an experienced Medical Credentialing Specialist to join the team of our fast growing organization.
The starting pay for this position is $20.00 an hour or more, depending on experience.
The Medical Credentialing Specialist will:
- Ensure credentialing requirements and deadlines are met for medical providers, medical facilities, insurance providers and professional associations.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with medical and government credentialing organizations, in order to successfully facilitate credentialing requirements.
- Execute and track Credentialing tasks effectively:
- Hospital applications and renewals
- CAQH and PECOS database
- DEA applications and renewals
- MOC and CME tracking
- Medicare and Medicaid applications and attestations
- Maintains and submits licensing information for Company Endoscopy Centers
- Maintain current knowledge of medical staff accreditation standards, regulatory agencies, and licensing standards.
- Communicate clearly, concisely and professionally with management and outside agencies.
- Perform special projects as requested by management. Determines time required, and advises if there is an impact on the day to day operations.
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned.
- Be in charge of:
- Medical provider credentialing and insurance credentialing.
- Hospital applications and renewals.
- DEA applications and renewals.
- MOC and CME tracking, and Medicare and Medicaid applications.
- Follow-up with both internal personnel and outside organizations.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 to 3 years of experience providing administrative support in project/goal driven environment with multiple deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and have excellent organization abilities.
- Experience in medical credentialing is strongly preferred.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- No weekend or evening shifts
- Off all major Holidays
- Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing Plan and 401K