Medical Assistant - Longmont
Office Staff | Longmont, CO | Full Time
Gastroenterology of the Rockies is a rapidly growing Gastroenterology practice in Colorado. This expanding practice is looking for a Medical Assistant to join our team. This is a full time position (40 hours per week) Monday thru Friday, working at our Longmont location.
- Support Physicians, Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants and RN's in providing excellent levels of care to patients.
- Room patients, assist Physicians and Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants providing care to patients.
- Answers incoming telephone calls, makes outgoing calls to patients and/or physicians, schedules appointments, maintains patient medical records, and other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and must be a graduate of a Medical Assistant course of study from a certified school, (new graduates considered).
- 1 - 3 years of experience in medical office environment.
- A high level dedication to excellent patient care, office teamwork, detail and accuracy are required.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills, good computer skills, be flexible and dependable, and be able to multitask in a fast paced medical office environment.
- GI experience preferred but not required.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- No weekend or evening shifts
- All major holidays off
- Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing Plan and 401K