Medical Assistant - Lakewood
Office Staff | Lakewood, CO | Full Time
Be extraordinary! You are someone that is ambitious, honest, and passionate in all that you do. Someone that is committed to making a difference, intellectually curious, and thrives on delivering extraordinary work and expects extraordinary results. Gastroenterology of the Rockies wants you! Reach for the stars in pursuit of your full potential and join one of the most dynamic medical practices in the Front Range.
We are seeking a qualified Medical Assistant to join our distinguished team. We are looking for someone who has a roll-up your sleeves attitude and can juggle multiple tasks at once. The right candidate will thrive in a strong company culture who serves our patients with dignity, grace and are connected to our mission of providing the highest customer service and satisfaction to those we serve.
The pay range for this position is $15.00 - $17.50/hour, depending on experience.
**The staff for this position may be required to float to our other locations**
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO...
- Has a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Is a graduate of a certified Medical Assistant Program, Certified Nursing Assistant Program, Emergency Medical Technician Program OR college graduate with science major (new graduates considered)
- Has 1-2 years of experience in medical office environment - Preferred, but not required
- Has a high level of dedication to excellent patient care, office teamwork, detail and accuracy are required
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Has good computer skills, is flexible and dependable, and is able to multitask in a fast paced medical office environment
PERKS OF THE POSITION:
- No weekend or evening shifts!
- All major holidays off
- Five 8-hour shifts, M-F
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing Plan and 401K
- Occasional office lunches provided
TASKS YOU WILL BE PERFORMING...
- Support Physicians, Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants and RN's, in providing excellent levels of care to patients
- Room patients, assist Physicians and Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants providing care to patients
- Answer incoming telephone calls. make outgoing calls to patients and/or physicians
- Cover as office receptionist as needed
- Schedule appointments, maintain patient records, and other duties as assigned
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US:
- Gastroenterology of the Rockies is a rapidly growing Gastroenterology practice in Boulder County and the greater Denver Metro area with eight office locations and five ASC's
- Multi-specialty practice, including; advanced therapeutic endoscopy, and transplant trained hepatologists
- 5280 Top Doc awards
Please visit us at: www.gastrorockies.com to learn more.
Criminal Background Check and Pre-employment Drug Screen Required
Gastroenterology of the Rockies is an Equal Opportunity Employer