Internal Application: Medical Assistant - Broomfield
Office Staff | Broomfield, CO | Full Time
For a limited time, a $1,000 signing bonus is available to qualified candidates. Apply today!
We are seeking a qualified Medical Assistant to join our distinguished team. We are looking for someone who has a roll-up your sleeves attitude and can juggle multiple tasks at once. The right candidate will thrive in a strong company culture who serves our patients with dignity, grace and are connected to our mission of providing the highest customer service and satisfaction to those we serve.
**The staff for this position may be required to float to our other locations**
The pay range for this position is starting at $16.00 or more depending on experience.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO
- Has a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Is a graduate of a certified Medical Assistant Program, Certified Nursing Assistant Program, Emergency Medical Technician Program OR college graduate with science major (new graduates considered)
- Has 1-2 years of experience in medical office environment - Preferred, but not required
- Has a high level of dedication to excellent patient care, office teamwork, detail and accuracy are required
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Has good computer skills, is flexible and dependable, and is able to multitask in a fast paced medical office environment
OUR BENEFITS INCLUDE
- No weekend or evening shifts!
- All major holidays off
- Five 8-hour shifts, M-F
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing Plan and 401K
- Occasional office lunches provided
TASKS YOU WILL BE PERFORMING
- Support Physicians, Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants and RN's, in providing excellent levels of care to patients
- Room patients, assist Physicians and Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants providing care to patients
- Answer incoming telephone calls. make outgoing calls to patients and/or physicians
- Cover as office receptionist as needed
- Schedule appointments, maintain patient records, and other duties as assigned
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US:
- Gastroenterology of the Rockies is a rapidly growing Gastroenterology practice in Boulder County and the greater Denver Metro area with seven office locations and five ASC's
- Multi-specialty practice, including; advanced therapeutic endoscopy, and transplant trained hepatologists
- 5280 Top Doc awards
Please visit us at: www.gastrorockies.com to learn more.
All qualified candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and Pre-employment Drug Screen (which includes marijuana)
Gastroenterology of the Rockies is an Equal Opportunity Employer