Medical Appointment Scheduler
Scheduling Center | Louisville, CO | Full Time
Gastroenterology of the Rockies is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join our team as a Medical Appointment Scheduler! We are looking for someone who shares our passion for helping others and who is wanting to be a part of our team.
As a scheduler you will be the “friendly voice” of our company welcoming patients to our practice. A typical day consists of reaching out to patients to let them know they are due for an appointment with us, fielding incoming calls from patients and other healthcare providers, scheduling consults and procedures, sending out procedure prep instructions to patients and communicating with our medical staff. Excellent customer service is a must!
This is a full time, Monday-Friday 8 AM - 5 PM position.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE THAT...
- Has a High school diploma or equivalent
- Has 1+ years of medical scheduling experience or 1+ years of customer service and/or phone experience
- Has EMR experience
- Has working knowledge of medical terminology
- Is professional and committed to excellent patient care
- Has excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Is dependable, detail oriented, and ability to multi-task
- Is a team player and able to work in a fast-paced environment
TASKS YOU WILL BE PERFORMING...
- Schedule patients for consults/procedures
- Obtain the patient's health insurance information
- Ask health history questions
- Communicate with our RN's/PA's/MD's
- Handle inbound and outbound calls
- Educate patients on the prep for their procedure
PERKS OF THE POSITION:
- No weekend or evening shifts!
- All major holidays off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing Plan and 401K
- Volunteer Opportunities
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US:
- Gastroenterology of the Rockies is a rapidly growing Gastroenterology practice in Boulder County and the greater Denver Metro area with nine office locations and five procedure centers
- Multi-specialty practice, including; advanced therapeutic endoscopy, genetics clinic, and a transplant trained hepatologist
- We are proud to say our doctors have been the recipients of the 5280 Top Doc awards
Please visit us at: www.gastrorockies.com to learn more.
Criminal Background Check and Pre-employment Drug Screen Required
Gastroenterology of the Rockies is an Equal Opportunity Employer