Office Staff | Louisville, CO | Full Time
Medamorph, LLC is looking for a Full Time Insurance Specialist to work in our Billing Department in Louisville, CO. Medamorph, LLC is a medical administrative support company facilitating administrative responsibilities for one of Boulder County’s largest and fastest growing Gastroenterology practices.
- Reviews appointment schedules against patient records to ensure all patient demographic, referral, insurance and pre-certification information is properly recorded in the record.
- For normally scheduled patient services, completes audit and correction of patient information at least two weeks prior to the scheduled service.
- Expedites process of information verification for “Add-On” patients to ensure all information is available before the scheduled appointment.
- Works closely with Scheduling Department staff to ensure proper information is obtained from patients when services are scheduled.
- Interfaces with the Scheduling Department Supervisor in reporting and resolving problems.
- Assists in special projects and Performs other tasks and duties assigned by management.
- HS diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 yrs experience in medical billing and administration (GI preferred)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to analyze problems and determine solutions
- Team player, with ability to work in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Word, Excel and medical office software products, (Intergy preferred)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- No weekends or evenings
- Paid Time Off
- All major Holidays off
- Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing Plan and 401K