Recruiting & HR | Louisville, CO | Full Time
HR Manager - Medamorph, LLC
You are someone that is ambitious, honest, and passionate in all that you do. Someone that is committed to making a difference, intellectually curious, and thrives on delivering extraordinary work and expects extraordinary results. Medamorph, LLC wants you! Come and join one of the most dynamic and leading specialty medical practices in the Front Range.
We are seeking an experienced HR Manager to join the management team of this fast growing organization in Louisville, Colorado. We are looking for someone that will share our values of kindness, respect, attention to detail and understanding while they support the needs of our company, leaders, and staff.
The Human Resources Manager partners with the management team on business issues related to employees and in support of all Human Resources related activities for the company. The Human Resources Manager is about people and motivated to make a positive impact in the company. We are looking for an exceptional leader to manage employee relations, recruit, and address everything under the HR umbrella. The ideal candidate is driven by the desire to help shape the company for the better via all aspects of human resources, thriving in an environment where he/she can multi-task and help align strategic goals and objectives of a changing organization.
- Recruiting and staffing
- Performance management and improvement systems
- Compliance with state and federal wage and hour laws
- Employee on-boarding, development, and training
- Policy development, and documentation
- Compensation and benefits administration
- Employee training and counseling
- Risk Management
Perks of the Position:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing Plan and 401K
- Integral Member of the Management Team
Requirements: Job Qualifications
Education: Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from a four year college or university or equivalent combination of education and related experience, and PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, or SHRM-SCP certification or comparable training and experience.
Experience: Minimum of 6-8 years related Human Resources experience, preferably in a healthcare environment. Must be competent in all areas of HR responsibilities listed above.
This is a salaried position; compensation is dependent on experience and skills, with bonus potential.
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT MEDAMORPH AND GASTROENTEROLOGY OF THE ROCKIES:
- Medamorph, LLC is a medical administrative support company facilitating administrative responsibilities for one of the County's largest and fastest growing Gastroenterology practices
- Gastroenterology of the Rockies is a rapidly growing Gastroenterology practice in Boulder County and the greater Denver Metro area with nine office locations and five ASC's
- Multi-specialty practice, including; advanced therapeutic endoscopy, genetics clinic, and a transplant trained hepatologist
- 5280 Top Doc awards
Please visit us at: www.gastrorockies.com to learn more.
Criminal Background Check and Pre-employment Drug Screen Required
Medamorph, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer