GI Clinic Office Nurse (RN or LPN qualified)
Medical Staff | Boulder, CO | Full Time
Gastroenterology of the Rockies is a rapidly growing Gastroenterology practice in Boulder County and the greater Denver Metro area. This expanding practice is looking for a Full Time Office Nurse to join our clinical team. This position is required to work at any of our three Boulder County locations, (Boulder, Lafayette, and Longmont) and some shifts at our Northglenn location.
Our Office Nurses are responsible for working as a part of our team to provide high quality care to patients in a GI clinical office environment. This is a full time position with benefits eligibility after 60 days of employment.
- Assists physicians in the treatment of patients, coordinates office operations, and maintains timely and accurate patient and business records.
- Collects new and/or reviews previously collected patient health information.
- Documents all patient interactions in the appropriate system in a timely and accurate manner.
- Accurately tracks lab reports, imaging, pathology reports and other information for timely return.
- Assists in implementing treatment plans.
- Communicates with & educates patients, and coordinates activities of MAs.
- Acts as the patient advocate to ensure the highest quality experience for the patient.
- Performs other tasks and projects as assigned by the management team.
- This position requires an nursing degree (RN or LPN) & Colorado state nursing license (RN or LPN), GI experience is preferred.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced medical office and have excellent communications skills & good computer skills.
- The successful candidate will be a team player who is flexible and able to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- No weekend or evening shifts
- All major holidays off
- Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing Plan and 401K