GI Clinic Office Nurse (RN or LPN qualified) - Boulder
Medical Staff | Boulder, CO | Full Time
Gastroenterology of the Rockies is a rapidly growing Gastroenterology practice in Boulder County and the greater Denver Metro area. This expanding practice is looking for a Full Time Office Nurse to join our clinical team. This position is required to work at our Boulder location.
Our Office Nurses are responsible for working as a part of our team to provide high quality care to patients in a GI clinical office environment. This is a full time position with benefits eligibility after 60 days of employment.
- Assists physicians in the treatment of patients, coordinates office operations, and maintains timely and accurate patient and business records.
- Collects new and/or reviews previously collected patient health information.
- Documents all patient interactions in the appropriate system in a timely and accurate manner.
- Accurately tracks lab reports, imaging, pathology reports and other information for timely return.
- Assists in implementing treatment plans.
- Communicates with & educates patients, and coordinates activities of MAs.
- Acts as the patient advocate to ensure the highest quality experience for the patient.
- Performs other tasks and projects as assigned by the management team.
- This position requires an nursing degree (RN or LPN) & Colorado state nursing license (RN or LPN), GI experience is preferred.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced medical office and have excellent communications skills & good computer skills.
- The successful candidate will be a team player who is flexible and able to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- No weekend or evening shifts
- All major holidays off
- Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing Plan and 401K