GI Clinic - Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Northglenn
Medical Staff | Northglenn, CO | Full Time
Gastroenterology of the Rockies is a rapidly growing Gastroenterology practice in Boulder County and the greater Denver Metro area. This expanding practice is looking for a full-time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our clinical team in our Northglenn location.
Our Office LPNs are responsible for working as a part of our team to provide high quality care to patients in a GI clinical office environment. This is a full time position with benefits eligibility after 60 days of employment.
- Assists physicians in the treatment of patients.
- Collects new and/or reviews previously collected patient health information.
- Accurately tracks lab reports, imaging, pathology reports and other information for timely return.
- Communicates the results of tests, observations or other pertinent information to patients.
- Assists in implementing treatment plans.
- Provides education to the patient and family in a manner that is easily understood by the patient.
- Documents all patient interactions in the appropriate system in a timely and accurate manner.
- This position requires an active LPN license to practice in Colorado, GI experience is preferred.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced medical office and have excellent communications skills & good computer skills.
- The successful candidate will be a team player who is flexible and able to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Previous GI experience preferred but not required.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- No weekend or evening shifts
- All major holidays off
- Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing Plan and 401K
Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen required
Gastroenterology of the Rockies is an Equal Opportunity Employer