Internal Application: Full-Time Medical Assistant -Lafayette
Office Staff | Lafayette, CO | Full Time
For a limited time, a $1,000 signing bonus is available to qualified candidates. Apply today!
Are you great with people? Do you have reliable transportation? Are you eager to start or continue your career in healthcare? We are seeking a Medical Assistant to join our team. We are looking for someone who has a "roll-up your sleeves" attitude and can juggle multiple tasks at once. The right candidate will thrive in a strong company culture who serves our patients with dignity, grace and are connected to our mission of providing the highest customer service and satisfaction to those we serve.
The starting pay for this position is $17.00/hour, or more depending on experience.
**This person will be based in our Lafayette, CO office. Travel to other Denver/Boulder area locations may be required occasionally.**
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO
- Has a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Is a graduate of a certified Medical Assistant Program, Certified Nursing Assistant Program, Emergency Medical Technician Program OR college graduate with science major (new graduates considered)
- Has 1-3 years of experience in medical office environment preferred, but not required
- Has a high level dedication to provide excellent patient care
- Has good oral and written communication skills
- Has good computer skills
- Is a team player who is flexible and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service experience (food service industry, retail, etc.) is a plus
PERKS OF THE POSITION:
- No weekend or evening shifts!
- All major holidays off
- Five 8-hour shifts, M-F
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401k Company Contribution of 3%
- Occasional office lunches provided
TASKS YOU WILL BE PERFORMING...
- Support Physicians, Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants and RN's in providing excellent levels of care to patients
- Room patients, assist Physicians and Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants providing care to patients
- Answer incoming telephone calls and make outgoing calls to patients and/or physicians
- Request records from primary care doctors and previously seen providers in anticipation of patient's office visit
- Cover as office receptionist as needed
- Schedule appointments, maintain patient medical records, and other duties as assigned
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US:
- Gastroenterology of the Rockies is a rapidly growing Gastroenterology practice in Boulder County and the greater Denver Metro area with seven office locations and five endoscopy centers
- Multi-specialty practice, including; advanced therapeutic endoscopy, genetics clinic, and a transplant trained hepatologist
- 5280 Top Doc awards
Please visit us at: www.gastrorockies.com to learn more.
All qualified candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and Pre-employment Drug Screen (which includes marijuana)
Gastroenterology of the Rockies is an Equal Opportunity Employer