Front Office Receptionist-Northglenn
Office Staff | Littleton, CO | Full Time
Be extraordinary! You are someone that is ambitious, honest, and passionate in all that you do. Someone that is committed to making a difference, intellectually curious, and thrives on delivering extraordinary work and expects extraordinary results. Gastroenterology of the Rockies wants you! Reach for the stars in pursuit of your full potential and join one of the most dynamic medical practices in the Front Range.
We are seeking a Full Time Front Office Receptionist to join our distinguished team. We are looking for someone who has a roll-up your sleeves attitude and can juggle multiple tasks at once. The right candidate will thrive in a strong company culture who serves our patients with dignity, grace and are connected to our mission of providing the highest customer service and satisfaction to those we serve.
**The staff for this position will be based out of our Northglenn office, but might be required to occasionally travel to our other locations around the Denver Metro area (see our website for a full list of locations)**
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE THAT...
- Has a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Has two to four years office receptionist experience, preferably in a medical setting
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Has the ability to deal professionally with patients, doctors, staff, and individuals from outside the organization in stressful situations
- Is a team player who is flexible and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solving abilities and good computer skills
PERKS OF THE POSITION:
- No weekend or evening shifts!
- All major holidays off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing Plan and 401K
- Occasional office lunches provided
TASKS YOU WILL BE PERFORMING...
- Answer telephones, register patients, set appointments, and collect co-payments
- Verify insurance and referral information, and scan insurance and ID cards
- Assist RN’s and MA’s with scheduling, make reminder calls, prepare office documents, and check out patients with any orders needed
- Reconcile the day’s billing, prepare Physician hospital charts, and maintain security of entry area
- Place reminder calls to patients and assist in rescheduling patients as needed
- Perform other tasks or projects as requested by the management team
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US:
- Gastroenterology of the Rockies is a rapidly growing Gastroenterology practice in Boulder County and the greater Denver Metro area with nine office locations and five ASC's
- Multi-specialty practice, including; advanced therapeutic endoscopy, genetics clinic, and a transplant trained hepatologist
- 5280 Top Doc awards
Please visit us at: www.gastrorockies.com to learn more.
Criminal Background Check and Pre-employment Drug Screen Required
Gastroenterology of the Rockies is an Equal Opportunity Employer