Entry-Level Purchasing Agent
Office Staff | Louisville, CO | Full Time
Medamorph, LLC is seeking a full-time Entry-Level Purchasing Agent. The Purchasing Agent is responsible for all purchasing of products and equipment for clinical, ASC and office locations.
- Solicit bids, quotes, estimates, and research GPO contracts.
- Research, develop, and partner with suppliers to determine options for the transition of purchases for improved competitive advantage while maintaining the highest levels of quality and delivery.
- Review and negotiate purchase contracts for the best possible prices and administer contracts
- Maintain asset inventory, conduct audits and performs reconciliations
- Develop and maintain budgets
- Develop, track, and report key functional metrics to measure department and business performance against procurement objectives, including budgets, cost monitoring, and quantity variations.
- Maintain product database, MSDS, and manuals
- Coordinate product and equipment services, installation, and repairs
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, or equivalent combination of education/experience.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of purchasing/procurement and supplier management.
- Experience in a clinical, ASC, or hospital environment a plus
- Legal training related to contracts and supplier agreements is a plus
- Must have good communication skills at all levels.
- Must be an excellent negotiator and have an innate ability to build strong relationships with suppliers.
- Must have good writing skills, capable of developing contracts and supplier agreements.
- Must be able to build strong alliances with peers within and outside of the supply chain group.
- Computer literate with very strong Excel and Word skills.
- Must have extremely strong analytical skills with regard to evaluating costs, bid analysis, and contract terms.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a high pressure and sometimes fast paced environment.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- No weekend or evening shifts
- All major holidays off
- Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing Plan and 401K