Medical Staff | Boulder, CO | Full Time
Gastroenterology of the Rockies is a rapidly growing Gastroenterology practice in Boulder County and the greater Denver Metro area. This expanding practice is looking for a full time Endoscopy Technician. Our Endoscopy Technicians typically work 4 days a week, 10 hours a day on a flexible schedule. This position is required to work at any of three Boulder County locations, (Boulder, Lafayette, Longmont); and some shifts in our Northglenn and Lakewood locations as needed, all on a rotating basis.
- Assist healthcare team, (physicians and nurses), in providing excellent levels of patient care.
- Assist patients in preparation for surgical procedures.
- Assist staff in maintaining clean, safe, sterile equipment and environment.
- Maintain updated and accurate patient and facility files and records.
- Assists other team members whenever necessary to ensure delivery of high quality patient care.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Good communication, (verbal and written) skills
- Team player, flexible and willing to take on any task
- Self-starter and dedicated to teamwork
- Ability to operate machinery with attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast paced Surgical Center environment
- Medical experience preferred but not required.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- No weekend or evening shifts
- Off all major Holidays
- Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing Plan and 401K