Endoscopy Technician - Boulder County
Medical Staff | Boulder, CO | Full Time
Be extraordinary! You are someone that is ambitious, honest, and passionate in all that you do. Someone that is committed to making a difference, intellectually curious, and thrives on delivering extraordinary work and expects extraordinary results. If you are looking to build a career in healthcare, Gastroenterology of the Rockies wants you! Reach for the stars in pursuit of your full potential and join one of the most dynamic medical practices in the Front Range.
We are seeking an Endoscopy Technician to join our distinguished team. We are looking for someone who has a roll-up your sleeves attitude and can juggle multiple tasks at once. The right candidate will thrive in a strong company culture who serves our patients with dignity, grace and are connected to our mission of providing the highest customer service and satisfaction to those we serve.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO...
- Is ready to learn, no experience necessary
- Has a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Has good communication, (verbal and written) skills
- Is a team player who is flexible and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Has great attention to detail
PERKS OF THE POSITION:
- No weekend or evening shifts!
- All major holidays off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing Plan and 401K
- 4/10 hour shifts
- Occasional office lunches provided
TASKS YOU WILL BE PERFORMING...
- Assist healthcare team, (physicians and nurses), in providing excellent levels of patient care
- Assist patients in preparation for surgical procedures
- Assist staff in maintaining a clean, safe, and sterile equipment and environment
- Maintain updated and accurate patient and facility files and records
- Assist other team members whenever necessary to ensure delivery of high quality patient care
** The primarily locations for this position will be Lafayette/Boulder/Longmont, on a rotating basis with occasional travel to all sites (Northglenn and Lakewood).
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US:
- Gastroenterology of the Rockies is a rapidly growing Gastroenterology practice in Boulder County and the greater Denver Metro area with eight office locations and five ASC's
- Multi-specialty practice, including; advanced therapeutic endoscopy, and transplant trained hepatologists
- 5280 Top Doc awards
Please visit us at: www.gastrorockies.com to learn more.
Criminal Background Check and Pre-employment Drug Screen Required
Gastroenterology of the Rockies is an Equal Opportunity Employer