Internal Application: Endoscopy Technician -Boulder
Medical Staff | Boulder, CO | Full Time
Are you looking for a long-term career in healthcare? We are looking for someone who is committed to patient-centered care, has a strong work ethic and thrives in a team environment. If this sounds like you, Gastroenterology of the Rockies wants you!
We are seeking an entry-level Endoscopy Technician to join our hard-working, fun-loving team. Are you someone who has a "roll-up-your-sleeves" attitude? We are looking for someone who desires to share our mission to advance digestive health and quality of life for all our patients. Apply today!
Please note: We are aligning with our hospital partners and requiring COVID-19 vaccinations or validated exemptions for all employees.
The pay starts at $17/hour +, depending on experience.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
- Is ready to learn, no experience necessary
- Has at least a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Has good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Is a team player who is flexible and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Has great attention to detail
PERKS OF THE POSITION:
- No weekend or evening shifts!
- All major holidays off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing Plan and 401K
- 4/10 hour shifts, Monday-Friday
- Occasional office lunches provided
TASKS YOU WILL BE PERFORMING:
- Assist healthcare team, (physicians and nurses), in providing excellent patient care
- Assist patients in preparation for surgical procedures
- Assist staff in maintaining a clean and safe environment
- Maintain updated and accurate patient and facility files and records
- Assist other team members whenever necessary to ensure delivery of high quality patient care
** The primary location for this position will be Boulder, with occasional travel to other metro area sites such as Longmont, Lafayette, Northglenn, and Lakewood.
Please visit us at: www.gastrorockies.com to learn more.
All qualified candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and Pre-employment Drug Screen (which includes THC)
Gastroenterology of the Rockies is an Equal Opportunity Employer