Endoscopy Nurse (RN) - Boulder County
Medical Staff | Boulder, CO | Full Time
Be extraordinary! You are someone that is ambitious, honest, and passionate in all that you do. Someone that is committed to making a difference, intellectually curious, and thrives on delivering extraordinary work and expects extraordinary results. If you are looking to build a career in healthcare, Gastroenterology of the Rockies wants you! Reach for the stars in pursuit of your full potential and join one of the most dynamic medical practices in the Front Range.
We are seeking an Endoscopy Nurse to join our distinguished team. We are looking for someone who has a roll-up your sleeves attitude and can juggle multiple tasks at once. The right candidate will thrive in a strong company culture who serves our patients with dignity, grace and are connected to our mission of providing the highest customer service and satisfaction to those we serve.
The pay range for this position is $27.00 - $35.00/hour, depending on experience.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO...
Has a nursing degree (RN) & active nursing license (RN), to practice in the State of Colorado
New Grads are very welcome to apply! We are happy to provide you with the necessary on the job training
- Loves working in a fast paced Ambulatory Surgical Center (ASC) environment, has excellent communications skills & computer skills
Is a team player who is flexible and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
PERKS OF THE POSITION:
- No weekend or evening shifts!
- All major holidays off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing Plan and 401K
- Scheduled to work 4 days/week
- Occasional office lunches provided
- No call-shifts
TASKS YOU WILL BE PERFORMING...
- Collect and/or review previously collected patient health information
- Assist physicians in the performance of procedures and provide prep and recovery care to patient
- Maintain timely and accurate patient and business records
- Provide safe delivery of medications and accurately reconcile medications usage
- Provide education to the patient and family in a manner that is easily understood by the patient
- The opportunity to work at all three Boulder County locations, (Boulder, Longmont & Lafayette) and Northglenn on a rotating basis with an occasional shift in our Lakewood location
* The locations for this position will be Lafayette/Boulder/Longmont, on a rotating basis with occasional travel to all sites (Northglenn and Lakewood).
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US:
- Gastroenterology of the Rockies is a rapidly growing Gastroenterology practice in Boulder County and the greater Denver Metro area with seven office locations and five ASC's
- Multi-specialty practice, including; advanced therapeutic endoscopy, and transplant trained hepatologists
- 5280 Top Doc awards
Please visit us at: www.gastrorockies.com to learn more.
Criminal Background Check and Pre-employment Drug Screen Required
Gastroenterology Of The Rockies is an Equal Opportunity Employer