Internal Application: Endoscopy Nurse (RN) - Boulder
Medical Staff | Boulder, CO | Full Time
Gastroenterology of the Rockies is seeking a Registered Nurse to join our hard-working and fun-loving team. We are looking for someone who has a roll-up your sleeves attitude and is great with patients.
The pay range for this position is $62,000-$75,000 a year to start and may pay higher, depending on experience.
Please note: We are aligning with our hospital partners and requiring COVID-19 vaccinations for all employees.
* The location for this position is mostly Boulder, but work in other locations is possible (Lafayette, Longmont, Northglenn or Lakewood).
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO...
Has a nursing degree (RN) & active nursing license (RN), to practice in the State of Colorado
New Grads are welcome to apply! We are happy to provide you with the necessary on the job training
- Loves working in a fast paced Ambulatory Surgical Center (ASC) environment, has excellent communications skills & computer skills
Is a team player who is flexible and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
PERKS OF THE POSITION:
- No weekend or evening shifts!
- All major holidays off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing Plan and 401K
- Scheduled to work 4 days/week
- Occasional office lunches provided
- No call-shifts
TASKS YOU WILL BE PERFORMING...
- Collect and/or review previously collected patient health information
- Assist physicians in the performance of procedures and provide prep and recovery care to patient
- Maintain timely and accurate patient and business records
- Provide safe delivery of medications and accurately reconcile medications usage
- Provide education to the patient and family in a manner that is easily understood by the patient
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US:
- Gastroenterology of the Rockies is a rapidly growing Gastroenterology practice in Boulder County and the greater Denver Metro area with seven office locations and five ASC's
- Multi-specialty practice, including; advanced therapeutic endoscopy, and transplant trained hepatologists
- 5280 Top Doc awards
Please visit us at: www.gastrorockies.com to learn more.
All qualified candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and Pre-employment Drug Screen (which includes TCH and must be negative)
Gastroenterology Of The Rockies is an Equal Opportunity Employer