Director of Sales and Marketing
Senior Management | Louisville, CO | Full Time
Gastroenterology of the Rockies delivers world-class, quality care to every patient, every day. We are seeking a Director of Sales and Marketing to lead and develop strategic sales and marketing objectives with demonstrable results. The Director establishes sales quotas, manages budgets, and evaluates sales and marketing performance. This position manages and develops marketing programs and materials such as advertising, event support, physician events, social media and online promotions. This person will be responsible for developing a high performing team and processes that drive referrals to the practice and position the organization toward future growth.
What you bring:
A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or other related fields. 5+ years of experience providing marketing, sales, and public relations support in project/goal-driven health care environment. 2+ years of management experience with developing a sales team and driving organization projects that elevate brand and increase referrals/sales. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Excellent computer skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM and design software including Adobe Creative Suite. Ability to interact positively and professionally with peers, managers, members of other departments, physicians, and outside agencies. Pharmaceutical sales experience a plus.
- Manage all internal Sales and Marketing personnel including, but not limited to, the tracking and conversion of recall management and any 3rd party resources that may be used.
- Manage and track all External Sales and Marketing activities including PCP relationships and JV partnerships. Must be able to effectively communicate trends in referrals and conversion of referrals. Must be effective in market segmentation and identifying market targets.
- Responsible for sales force analysis, recommending and driving sales force effectiveness, and monitoring and providing competitive intelligence and input into trends/market changes.
- Oversee all internal and external marketing and branding communication for appropriate messaging and positioning in the market.
- Assess sales and marketing efforts and drive proposals to objectively scale capabilities within organization.
- Provide input and facilitate business process assessment, improvement recommendations, and implementation within the marketing and sales operation
- Provide support to the executive team in the overall sales/marketing strategic planning and budgeting process.
- Strategically plan and facilitate meetings or programming that showcase the value proposition of our practice.
- Maintain CRM data base of all referring physicians to include and monitor marketing efforts by physician. Reports referral activity and analyzes data to determine trends and recommend appropriate action.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and defending our web/social media reputation.
- Develop, manage and drive a social media and direct to consumer sales and marketing strategy.
- Facilitate the design and development of sales and marketing materials or content for syndication in print, web, and various other media outlets with intent to positively frame our practice and our value proposition.
- Communicate clearly, concisely and professionally with management and update management on progression of projects.
- Seek and present business development opportunities to executive leadership.
This position will primarily operate out of our administrative office in Louisville, CO.
This is a full-time position with some evening or weekend work based on events. For consideration, please upload your resume with cover letter and salary requirements.