Contract Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
Medical Staff | Lakewood, CO | Part Time and Contract
We are seeking a Contract Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) to join our distinguished team. We want someone who is committed to making a difference, intellectually curious, and thrives on delivering extraordinary work and expects extraordinary results. If you are looking to work 1-4 days a week as a CRNA, Gastroenterology of the Rockies wants you!
The right candidate will thrive in a strong company culture who serves our patients with dignity, grace and are connected to our mission of providing the highest customer service and satisfaction to those we serve. We are open to part-time, just a day or two a week up to full-time hours.
Will require flexibility in working at least two locations (Lakewood and Northglenn primarily).
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO...
Has a current Colorado CRNA license
Has two years of clinical experience as a Nurse Anesthetist (GI experience is a plus)
Has current BLS and ACLS certifications
Is able to work independently, have a team-oriented attitude, and enjoys a fast-paced environment
Is a team player who is flexible and able to multitask
PERKS OF THE POSITION:
- No weekend or evening shifts!
- All major holidays off
- Occasional office lunches provided
- No call-shifts or "on-Call"
TASKS YOU WILL BE PERFORMING...
- Administer anesthesia and monitor patients during outpatient Endoscopy procedures
- Formulates patient-specific plans for pre and post anesthesia care
- Collect and/or review previously collected patient health information
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US:
- Gastroenterology of the Rockies is a rapidly growing Gastroenterology practice in Denver/Boulder area with seven office locations and five ASC's
- Multi-specialty practice, including; advanced therapeutic endoscopy, and transplant trained hepatologists
- 5280 Top Doc awards
Please visit us at: www.gastrorockies.com to learn more.
Direct Contact Information:
Criminal Background Check and Pre-employment Drug Screen Required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer