Office Staff | Louisville, CO | Full Time
Medamorph, LLC. is seeking a Claims Processor to join our team. Medamorph, LLC is an administrative support company that facilitates administrative functions for medical practices in Colorado and is rapidly expanding. This is a full time position Monday – Friday, working 40 hours per week with minimal over time.
- Process charge documents for medical services, including professional fees, procedure fee, and hospital charges.
- Ensures that all information for processing the transaction(s) is available and accurate to facilitate quick payment of the claims for service.
- Investigates incorrect of incomplete information and obtains the corrections to ensure timely and accurate processing.
- Performs high level review of charge and diagnostic codes.
- Obtains clarification on ICD10 and/or CPT codes prior to processing claims.
- Provides backup to others in the billing/collections department as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- High level verbal and written communication skills.
- Good computer skills, including Word, Excel, and medical insurance software (Intergy preferred).
- Collections experience preferred.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- No weekend or evening shifts
- All major holidays off
- Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing Plan and 401K