Internal Application: Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
Medical Staff | Denver, CO | Full Time
We are seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) to join our distinguished team. We are looking for someone who has integrity and compassion and believes in our mission to advance digestive health and quality of life for all our patients.
We will require flexibility to work in 2-3 Denver area locations
The pay range for this position is $180,000-200,000 a year, depending on experience.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO
Has a current Colorado CRNA license
Has two years of clinical experience preferred as a Nurse Anesthetist (preferably in GI)
Has current BLS and ACLS certifications
Is able to work independently, have a team-oriented attitude, and enjoys a fast-paced environment
Is a team player who is flexible and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
PERKS OF THE POSITION
- No weekend or evening shifts!
- All major holidays off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing Plan and 401K
- 4/10 hour shifts (0700-1700)
- Occasional office lunches provided
- No call-shifts nor "on-call"
TASKS YOU WILL BE PERFORMING
- Administer anesthesia and monitor patients during out patient Endoscopy procedures
- Formulate patient-specific plans for pre and post anesthesia care
- Collect and/or review previously collected patient health information
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US:
- Gastroenterology of the Rockies is a rapidly growing Gastroenterology practice in Boulder County and the greater Denver Metro area with seven office locations and five ASC's
- Multi-specialty practice, including; advanced therapeutic endoscopy, and transplant trained hepatologists
Please visit us at: www.gastrorockies.com to learn more.
Direct Contact Information: (no recruiters please, only candidates representing themselves)
All qualified candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and Pre-employment Drug Screen (which includes marijuana)
Gastroenterology of the Rockies is an Equal Opportunity Employer