Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
Medical Staff | Boulder, CO | Full Time
Be extraordinary! You are someone that is ambitious, honest, and passionate in all that you do. Someone that is committed to making a difference, intellectually curious, and thrives on delivering extraordinary work and expects extraordinary results. If you are looking to build a career in healthcare, Gastroenterology of the Rockies wants you! Reach for the stars in pursuit of your full potential and join one of the most dynamic medical practices in the Front Range.
We are seeking an Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA) to join our distinguished team. We are looking for someone who has a roll-up your sleeves attitude and can juggle multiple tasks at once. The right candidate will thrive in a strong company culture who serves our patients with dignity, grace and are connected to our mission of providing the highest customer service and satisfaction to those we serve.
Will require flexibility in working at 2-3 locations (Lakewood, Northglenn, Lafayette, Boulder and Longmont).
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO...
Has a current Colorado CRNA license
Has two years of clinical experience preferred as a Nurse Anesthetist (preferably in GI)
Has current BLS and ACLS certifications
Is able to work independently, have a team-oriented attitude, and enjoys a fast-paced environment
Is a team player who is flexible and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
PERKS OF THE POSITION:
- No weekend or evening shifts!
- All major holidays off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing Plan and 401K
- 4/10 hour shifts (0700-1700)
- Occasional office lunches provided
- No call-shifts or "on-Call"
TASKS YOU WILL BE PERFORMING...
- Administer anesthesia and monitor patients during out patient Endoscopy procedures
- Formulate patient-specific plans for pre and post anesthesia care
- Collect and/or review previously collected patient health information
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US:
- Gastroenterology of the Rockies is a rapidly growing Gastroenterology practice in Boulder County and the greater Denver Metro area with seven office locations and five ASC's
- Multi-specialty practice, including; advanced therapeutic endoscopy, and transplant trained hepatologists
- 5280 Top Doc awards
Please visit us at: www.gastrorockies.com to learn more.
Direct Contact Information:
Criminal Background Check and Pre-employment Drug Screen Required
Gastroenterology of the Rockies is an Equal Opportunity Employer