Call Center Manager - Louisville
Call Center | Louisville, CO | Full Time
Gastroenterology of the Rockies is a rapidly growing Gastroenterology practice in Boulder County and the greater Denver Metro area. This expanding practice is looking for a full time Call Center Manager to join our team at our Louisville, CO location. This is a full time position, (Mon thru Fri) with benefits eligibility after 60 days of employment.
- The Call Center Manager works in coordination with the Chief Operating Officer. This position is responsible for directing the day to day activities of a team of Patient Schedulers insuring excellence in responding to patients and maintaining the efficiency of the entire patient care team, (including physicians) through effective scheduling of office visits and procedures. The Call Center Manager has responsibility for issues such as employee relations, regulatory compliance, training, tracking KPIs and attaining key call center metric goals as well as the overall coordination of call center operations to meet the goals and objectives of the center. Other duties as assigned.
- Previous management experience in a clinic or call center.
- Ability to manage patient scheduling operations.
- Have a high level attention to detail and accuracy.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be flexible and able to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrate a positive example of professionalism, teamwork, and leadership.
- Intermediate level skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point as well as other gastroenterology practice software (Greenway Intergy, ProVation, etc.).
- Previous experience managing a GI call center preferred.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- No weekend or evening shifts
- All major holidays off
- Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing Plan and 401K