Accounting | Louisville, CO | Full Time
Medamorph is seeking an Accounting Manager to join our team! This position reports to the CFO and balances their own day-to-day duties as well as staff performance, training and development. We are committed to delivering high quality solutions that are approachable and affordable for virtually any medical practice. We strive to create systems that provide the perfect balance – between people, processes, and technology.
This is a full-time position is based in Louisville, CO. The budgeted range for this position is $80,000 - $95,000/year.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A LEADER WHO
- Has a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or equivalent experience.
- Has at least 2 years of experience supervising employees.
- Has at least 2 years of experience with general ledger, cash receipts, payroll, accounts payable and regulatory reporting.
- Has excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office (Excel in particular) and accounting software (Quickbooks preferred).
- Has a strong track record of working well with a team and independently.
- Has acute attention to detail.
OUR BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Work-life balance including paid holidays and PTO.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance.
- 401K Plan participation with Profit-Sharing.
- Low-turnover environment where learning and growth are encouraged.
- Month and year-end financial activities to ensure timely and accurate reporting of financial data.
- Regular reviews of business activity reports to ensure efficient and accurate processing.
- Performs ad hoc projects as requested by upper management.
- Responsible for the successful day-to-day operation of the accounting department.
- Works with a variety of individuals and organizations to ensure that all financial transactions are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Responsible for evaluating and implementation of appropriate internal controls.
- Direct supervision of staff including: assessing employee training needs, and developing and conducting appropriate trainings. Evaluates employee performance taking appropriate action as a result of the evaluation process.
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
- Medamorph was established in 2002 and provides accounting, administrative, HR, billing, and collection services to medical practices in the front range.
Please visit us at: www.medamorph.com to learn more.
Criminal Background Check and Pre-employment Drug Screen Required
Medamorph LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer