ART | SAN DIEGO | Full Time
Please enter some information about your company here.
- Create high quality textures and meshes using tools such as Photoshop, After Effects, and Maya
- Work with real-time materials
- Work with Fluid package to create pre rendered sequences and real-time flipbooks.
- Create all aspects of in game VFX from atmosphere to large destructive events
- Communicate with Artists, Designers, and Programmers to work through artistic and technical challenges
- Evaluate and initiate processes and features needed to improve and streamline production
- At least 4 years of video game industry experience in a related position
- Experience with particle editing in a 3D application or an in-game engine;
- Willingness to work with a proprietary particle tool;
- Experience working with real-time game engines like Unreal or Unity or other proprietary real-time engines
- HLSL shader creation experience;
- Animation experience;
- Environment art experience;
- Experience developing for Xbox One and/or PS4.