Warehouse | Brooklyn, NY | Full Time
GALLERYSPROUT ARTWORK is growing rapidly and is seeking a warehouse worker who will be responsible for the receiving and organization of materials, picking/packing and scanning orders.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory control and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment; optimize space utilization
- Report any inventory discrepancies
- Occasionally participate in Warehouse Kaizen events with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Open to placement in different warehouse roles (receiving, inventory, picking, shipping) to meet business needs
Skills & Experience:
- High school degree or equivalent
- Proven work experience as a warehouse worker
- RF Gun Experience
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Forklift Experience
GALLERYSPROUT ARTWORK offers competitive pay commensurate with experience. Benefit highlights include insurance and paid time off.
We're serious about finding good people and treating them well.