Warehouse Associate Mid Shift
Warehouse | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Warehouse Associate duties will include pick orders and items, load and unload trucks, work in or around dock areas, perform quality and inventory checks and maintain a clean work environment.
- Deliver products, supplies, and equipment to designated area while ensuring accuracy. May operate forklift or other machinery in order to complete tasks.
- Loading and unloading delivery trucks
- Conduct inventory counts
- Restock product into correct location
- Maintains condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product in correct location, etc.).
- Follows company safety policies and procedures and encourages other associates to do the same.
- Other duties as assigned
- HS Diploma or GED, strongly preferred
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong work ethic with ability to work with little supervision
- Basic mathematical skills
- Dependable with excellent time management skills
- Pass pre-employment and random drug screens
- Have reliable transportation to work each day
- A team player with strong communication skills
- Must be able to pass background and drug test
Must be able to work in a team-oriented, professional and fast-paced environment. Typically in a comfortable environment but with regular exposure to factors such as temperature extremes, moving machinery. Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift from 15 to 80 pounds. Must be able to work overtime as needed.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
I acknowledge the receipt of Warehouse Associate Description. I have discussed the contents of the document with my supervisor and understand the expectations that have been set forth.