Internal Application: Merchandiser
Merchandising | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Merchandiser creates and maintains displays within designated accounts, maintains product which can include transporting products between stockroom and sales floor with equipment (examples: pallet jack, cart); replenishing, facing out, and rotating products; resolving inventory discrepancies; building, changing, and expanding product displays; maintaining product signage; cleaning product space; and evaluating/processing damaged or defective product per policies.
- Work backstock, fill shelves, build displays, rotate product, manage out-of-stock product
- Manage point-of-sale promotions
- Monitor stock movement, consider markdowns, inter-branch transfers, promotions or clear outs
- Grocery beer resets according to corporate chain plan.
- Special deliveries or pick-ups
- Monitor customer warehouse inventory levels and notify head of Merchandising team.
- Collaborate with customers to create attractive sales floor displays and make sure that our product is prominently displayed
- Act as the liaison between customers and the company by addressing customer issues and solving customer problems
- Assist customers in creating an organized stockroom that allows for easier product accessibility
- Other duties as assigned
- HS Diploma or GED, strongly preferred
- 2+ years experience in merchandising or detail preferred
- Must have drivers license and clean driving record
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong work ethic with ability to work with little supervision
- Basic mathematical skills
- Dependable with excellent time management skills
- Have reliable transportation to work each day
- A team player with strong communication skills
- Must be able to pass background and drug test
Must be able to work in a team-oriented, professional and fast-paced environment. Typically in a comfortable environment but with regular exposure to factors such as temperature extremes, moving machinery. Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift from 15 to 50 pounds. Must be able to work overtime as needed.