Sales | Savannah, GA | Full Time
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Support Account Management team by providing support for various sales routes. Responsible sales professional to maximize sales and grow market share of supplier brands to current and potential customers within assigned route.
- Directly responsible for selling and sales activity within an assigned route. Works to grow new and existing customer base.
- Visit customers on a regular basis to sell and perform sales-related activities
- Engage store decision maker and offer recommendations to increase ROI by displaying a line of company products.
- Assess product inventory and determine recommended sales/purchase quantities and varieties of product necessary to maintain adequate product presence.
- Upsells and introduces new products as appropriate to new and current customers.
- Identifies existing opportunities and new in-store product locations for increased product visibility and to motivate customers towards additional product purchases
- Participates in the negotiation of product prices, location, displays, and mix.
- Solicits, processes, and instantly fulfills product orders associated with his or her sales.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, or mail.
- Build professional and lasting relationships with key store management.
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Other duties as needed
- High School degree or equivalent experience
- 2 years sales experience preferred (industry experience preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and excellent time management skills
- PC skills with Microsoft Office proficiency
- Must have a valid driver’s license, clean driving record and transportation
- Must be able to pass background and drug test
Candidate must be able to travel a minimum of 20%. Overnight trips may be required.
Position located in office and field environment. Must be able to work in a team-oriented, professional and fast-paced environment. Typically in a comfortable environment but with regular exposure to factors such as temperature extremes, moving machinery. Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift from 15 to 80 pounds.