Internal Application: Sales Manager
Sales | Oakbrook, IL | Full Time
Futurity First is a nationwide insurance distribution organization that has a diverse and powerful combination of programs to support its insurance and financial advisors. With branch offices in major markets across the United States, our community-advisors are empowered to build long-term relationships with our clients while specializing in income protection, asset protection, legacy planning and senior health care planning. Futurity First was founded in 2008 and became part of the Senior Market Sales family of companies in 2015.
Essential Job Function
The Sales Manager is responsible for the recruiting and development of a designated sales unit.
- Responsible for leadership of the unit. This includes a commitment to serve as a positive example to the individual licensed insurance agents affiliated with the unit, the branch, company staff and within the community at large
- Achieving the goals and objectives as reflected in the Business Plan for the unit
- Sourcing, recruiting, development, supervision, support and retention of agents for the unit
- Training new agents utilizing company approved and sponsored training methods and programs
- Managing and conducting the business and affairs of the unit in accordance with the policies and procedures of Futurity First and our insurance carriers; ensuring that agents and staff carry out their respective responsibilities in accordance with the same policies and procedures
- 2+ years of management experience in and knowledge and understanding of insurance sales/distribution organizations with Life, Annuity, LTC, DI and Health products
- Majority of production from the sale of fixed, risk protection insurance products
- Ability to recruit 5 or more quality agents from their personal network of relationships within 120 days of hire
- Well established presence and involvement in the community
- Securities Licensing: preferred but not required
- Series 6, 63, or 7
- Supervisory Capability: Series 24 or 26 are preferred but not required
- Investment Advisor: Series 65 is allowed within our platform
Futurity First Insurance Group is an equal opportunity employer.
FFIG participates in the E-Verify System.