Property & Casulty Advisor
Sales | Greater Southwest Region | Contract
Licensed Property and Casualty Insurance Advisor
Futurity First Insurance Group (FFIG) is a nationwide insurance distribution organization that has a diverse and powerful combination of programs to support its insurance and financial advisors. With branch offices in major markets across the United States, our community-advisors are empowered to build long-term relationships with our clients while specializing in income protection, asset protection, legacy planning and senior health care planning. Futurity First was founded in 2008 and became part of the Senior Market Sales family of companies in 2015.
Reasons to join Futurity First
- Obtains direct experience by working with experienced Futurity First Insurance Advisors to sell Property & Casualty, Life, Annuities, and related products.
- Unlimited earning potential of up to $100K a year or more through commissions and a unique “ALL IN” aggregate monthly production bonus.
- “Best-in-Class” products from over 60 industry leading carriers.
- Performance rewards including unlimited opportunity to earn product-based trips and incentives.
- Local support available including access to prospecting and marketing programs, case design, administrative support, continued development and mentorship from
Duties And Responsibilities
As a Licensed Property and Casualty Insurance Agent for Futurity First Insurance group, you are charged with using your sales acumen to quote Property & Casualty insurance products from a variety of insurance carriers. This position will require a Property and Casualty license. You must pass a licensing exam within a designated number of attempts.
- Prospect via outbound calls to potential customers; qualifying and explaining policy coverage, features and benefits in hopes of enrollment.
- Pre-qualify applicants to determine eligibility and will ask underwriting questions to determine if specified prospective client meets carrier requirements.
- Identifies member events to provide solutions on products and close on product sales that meet the member's needs and facilitate the member's financial security.
- Explain features and offer solutions of various policies to matches the needs for each client’s situation
- Cross sells insurance products, identifies sales leads, and makes outbound calls to finalize a sale
- Ensures carrier, state, and company guidelines are adhered to
- Active Property & Casualty license (P&C)
- 1-5 years working in the P&C Insurance Industry, current book of business is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Insurance or related field or an equivalent trade-off of related professional work experience.
- Proven sales experience, preferably within the financial services industry, with a record of success utilizing a consultative sales approach/model
- Willingness and ability to prospect and network within the community to build client base.
- Must have an extensive understanding and expertise of involved practices and precedents an insurance specialty related to fidelity and property & casualty insurance
- Proven ability to clearly and effectively communicate Corporate Property & Casualty solutions and product/services to clients.
- Professional industry certifications are desired
Customers First – Advisors First – FUTURITY FIRST