Operations | Greater Texas-San Antonio | Full Time
Futurity First is a nationwide insurance distribution organization that has a diverse and powerful combination of programs to support its insurance and financial advisors. With branch offices in major markets across the United States, our community-advisors are empowered to build long-term relationships with our clients while specializing in income protection, asset protection, legacy planning and senior health care planning. Futurity First was founded in 2008 and became part of the Senior Market Sales family of companies in 2015.
This position reports directly to the Managing Director of a Futurity First branch office. Office Manager is responsible for handling various high-level operational and administrative functions necessary for the effective operation of the branch office including the ability to provide leadership and hands-on support in the areas of new business processing, branch office administration, compliance, IT support, and personnel administration. This position is the primary point of contact for clients and business partners of the Futurity First Insurance Group Branch Office, as well as the lead branch office contact for all Futurity Operations, Compliance, and Human Resources functions.
- Oversee insurance and annuity business processing
- Support Managing Director in the agent recruiting process.
- Ensure all appropriate appointment paperwork is completed in good order and submitted to Contracting.
- Manage the tracking of all agents recruiting activity from initial contact through the onboarding process.
- Schedule interview appointments and monitor recruits’ participation in preparatory on-line courses.
- Manage all new advisor documents as well as licensing and carrier specific appointment paperwork.
- Notify Human Resources, via the Advisor Information Management (AIM) form, in a timely manner of all personnel-related changes involving branch office staff, including branch hierarchy reporting relationships, terminations, status changes, etc.
- Train agents on New Business procedures and processes.
- Communicate with Home Office HR as required to seek advice, support and coaching.
- Verify access and become skilled on all Futurity on-line business tools.
- Become familiar with all contracted vendor services. Obtain home office approval prior to retaining services of a non-approved service provider (purchases of goods or services).
- Monitor office expense activity against branch budget.
- Oversee transition between temp and perm branch locations.
- Maintain current inventory of all carrier and Futurity branded collateral needed by the agents.
- Deliver compliance orientation training and support branch office compliance audits and/or reviews.
- As appropriate, conduct preliminary review of branch office/advisor advertisements and promotional literature.
- Maintain files and records that may contain confidential information.
- Ensure maintenance and accuracy of compliance records.
- Support advisor recruiting, development, training, supervising and performance-coaching.
- Management and oversight of all day-to-day branch operations.
- 2+ years of administrative experience in a sales or recruiting environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of insurance sales/distribution organizations.
- Experience as an office manager in a life & health insurance agency or brokerage office.
- Well established presence and involvement in the community.
- College degree and/or Industry Designations preferred but not required.
- Strong leadership and character.
- Energetic and growth oriented.
- Ability to operate in a fluid and high energy environment.
- Strong communication influence and presentation skills.
- Time and priority management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skill-set for all levels.
- Strong knowledge of insurance (life and health) and annuity new business processing
- Knowledge of insurance compliance requirements and agent licensing
- Must possess a high degree of discretion, a high level of professionalism, and a strong sense of urgency
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, superior interpersonal skills, superior judgment and decision-making capability
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and to solve problems while maintaining a positive attitude is essential
- Must possess strong computer skills and must be able to adapt quickly to a changing environment