Sales | Salem, VA | Full Time
Futurity First Insurance Group is part of the Alliant family of companies. Futurity First is a nationwide network of agents and advisors specializing in the financial security and retirement needs of seniors, per-retirees, families, and businesses. Launched in January 2008, our mission is to provide our customers with the professional services of a community-based agent, a solution-based process to address their specific needs, and a choice of top-quality products from some of the leading insurance companies in the life and health insurance industry.
Futurity First and Alliant have a shared commitment to leading the industry through entrepreneurialism, innovation, and teamwork. When you join the Futurity First team, you become part of a premier insurance marketing organization (IMO).
This position reports directly to the General Manager of a Futurity First branch office. The Office Administrator is responsible for handling various high-level operational and administrative functions necessary for the effective operation of the branch office including the ability to provide leadership and hands-on support in the areas of new business processing, branch office administration, compliance, IT support, and personnel administration. This position is the primary point of contact for clients and business partners of the Futurity First Branch Office, as well as the lead branch office contact for all Futurity First Operations, Compliance, and Human Resources functions.
- Oversee insurance and annuity business processing
- Support General Manager in the advisor recruiting process.
- Ensure all appropriate appointment paperwork is completed in good order and submitted to Contracting.
- Manage the tracking of all advisors recruiting activity from initial contact through the onboarding process.
- Schedule interview appointments and monitor recruits’ participation in preparatory on-line courses.
- Manage all new advisor documents as well as licensing and carrier specific appointment paperwork.
- Notify Onboarding Specialist, via the Advisor Information Management (AIM) form, in a timely manner of any advisor changes, including branch hierarchy reporting relationships, contract terminations, status changes, etc.
- Train advisors on New Business procedures and processes.
- Communicate with Home Office as required to seek advice, support and coaching.
- Verify access and become skilled on all Futurity on-line business tools.
- Become familiar with all contracted vendor services. Obtain home office approval prior to retaining services of a non-approved service provider (purchases of goods or services).
- Monitor office expense activity against branch budget.
- Oversee transition between temp and perm branch locations.
- Maintain current inventory of all carrier and Futurity First branded collateral needed by the advisors.
- Deliver compliance orientation training and support branch office compliance audits and/or reviews.
- As appropriate, conduct preliminary review of branch office/advisor advertisements and promotional literature.
- Maintain files and records that may contain confidential information.
- Ensure maintenance and accuracy of compliance records.
- Support advisor recruiting, development, training, supervising and performance-coaching.
- Management and oversight of all day-to-day branch operations.
- 2+ years of administrative experience in a sales or recruiting environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of insurance sales/distribution organizations.
- Experience as an office administrator in a life & health insurance agency or brokerage office preferred.
- College degree and/or Industry Designations preferred but not required.
Futurity First is an equal opportunity employer.
Futurity First participates in the E-Verify System.