Internal Application: Insurance Sales Broker
Sales | Fairfax, VA | Contract
Futurity First Insurance Group (FFIG) is a nationwide insurance distribution organization that has a diverse and powerful combination of programs to support its insurance and financial advisors. With branch offices in major markets across the United States, our community-advisors are empowered to build long-term relationships with our clients while specializing in income protection, asset protection, legacy planning and senior health care planning. Futurity First was founded in 2008 and became part of the Senior Market Sales family of companies in 2015.
Who we are Looking for
- Experienced Financial Advisor who also has a book of business including Life, Annuities, and LTC OR experienced Financial Advisor seeking to expand their practice to include Life, Annuities, and LTC.
- Runs their own insurance practice and also possess a Series 6 or 7 registered rep license or Series 65 IAR license.
- Willing to engage in joint work and mine the books of fellow non-registered insurance advisors to assist clients with registered investment solutions. This position will also be responsible for running their own book of business.
Reasons to join FFIG
- Independent, nationwide insurance sales organization focused exclusively on career advisor distribution through community-based branch offices.
- Unlimited earning potential of up to $100K a year or more through commissions and a unique “ALL IN” aggregate monthly production bonus.
- Local support available including access to preparation of illustrations, case design, office support from Office Managers, continued development from Managing Directors, and office space free of charge at the local branch.
- Cutting-edge sales tools at Advisor’s fingertips which allow quick and easy access to product information, illustrations, product comparisons, underwriting guidelines, and new business forms.
- Experienced staff ready to help Advisors take their careers and incomes to the next level.
- “Best-in-Class” products from over 60 industry leading carriers.
- Turn-key marketing and lead generation systems which offer competitive rates and access to marketing professionals who assist in designing materials and enhancing brand recognition.
- Manager career path for advisors interested in pursuing a career in sales management.
- Provides clients and customers with objective advice and product solutions.
- Effectively develops referral networks from existing client base and community involvement.
- Develops and executes marketing plan with assistance from marketing professionals and local office support.
- Life and Health licenses as well as Series 6 or 7, or Series 65 IAR license.
- Willingness and ability to prospect and network within the community to build client base.
- Ability to engage in joint work with fellow insurance advisors.
If you are ready to take your career and income to the next level and better serve your customers, we encourage you to contact us to explore an advisor career at Futurity First. Be assured your inquiry is confidential and all information is held in the strictest confidence.
Customers First – Advisors First – FUTURITY FIRST