Internal Application: Insurance Advisor
Sales | Green Bay, WI | Contract
Futurity First is a nationwide insurance distribution organization that has a diverse and powerful combination of programs to support its insurance and financial advisors. Futurity First provides its advisors with innovative prospecting programs, a broad product portfolio, sales and new business support, innovative training opportunities, and a powerful compensation and recognition program. With branch offices in major markets across the United States, our community-based advisors are empowered to build long-term relationships with their clients. We specialize in the middle income and mass affluent retirement and pre-retirement market, with a focus on income protection, asset protection, legacy planning and senior health planning. Founded in 2008, Futurity became part of the Senior Market Sales family of companies in 2015.
Seeking an experienced agent with an extensive background and focus on Medicare sales. This position’s responsibility will be to support the Wisconsin branch office by providing expert advice in the Medicare realm.
Futurity First offers its advisors these key benefits:
- Independent nationwide insurance sales organization focused exclusively on career advisor distribution through community-based branch offices.
- Experienced Managing Director committed to helping advisors take their careers and incomes to the next level.
- “Best-in-Class” products from industry leading carriers.
- Competitive commission and unique “All-in” aggregate product monthly production bonus.
- Community-based marketing programs and materials designed to help advisors position and promote themselves in markets in which they work and live.
- Selling system designed to identify needs and sell products to no-nonsense middle-market business owners, self-employed and seniors.
- Centralized, single-platform, multi-company case management and commission processing system.
- Manager career path for advisors interested in pursuing a career in sales management.
If you are ready to take your career and income to the next level and better serve your customers, then we encourage you to contact us to explore an advisor career at Futurity First.
- 2+ years experience selling Medicare Insurance products.
- Extensive prospecting and networking experience.
- Solid sales and relationship skills.