Sales | Remote in La Crosse, WI | Contract
Are you seeking a sales career which allows greater earning potential, more flexibility, and an increased satisfaction in providing services to your customers? Futurity First Insurance Group is seeking dynamic and motivated professionals looking to enter into the Life, Retirement and Health insurance industry to meet the demand of a rapidly growing consumer demographic!
Reasons to join Futurity First
- Obtains direct experience by working with experienced Futurity First Insurance Advisors to sell Life, Annuities, and related products.
- Unlimited earning potential of up to $100K a year or more through commissions and a unique “ALL IN” aggregate monthly production bonus.
- “Best-in-Class” products from over 60 industry leading carriers.
- Performance rewards including unlimited opportunity to earn product-based trips and incentives.
- Local support available including access to prospecting and marketing programs, case design, administrative support, continued development and mentorship from experienced industry management, and office space free of charge at the local branch.
- Prospects for new business through networking, marketing, cold-calling, and lead databases.
- Set appointments and meet with potential clients to help identify and meet client’s needs.
- Offer expert insurance policy recommendations based upon client’s needs.
- Prepare and develop illustrations and case designs in order to close sales.
- Provide excellent ongoing service and support to existing clients.
- Discipline to be a self-starter and ability to conduct business for yourself with the support and backing of Futurity First.
- 1+ years in a sales professional role.
- Must obtain license to sell Life, Annuities, and related products.
- Willingness and ability to prospect and network within the community to build client base.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude and willingness to be held accountable for results.
- Desire for continuous learning.
- Be a self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication skills consisting of oral, written, and listening skills.
- Collaborative decision-making and problem solving skills.
Futurity First will provide the tools necessary for you to succeed and create a rewarding, prosperous career. Take control of your career and positively impact the lives of others in your community by joining Futurity First today!
Customers First – Advisors First – FUTURITY FIRST