General Sales Manager
Sales | Greater Texas-San Antonio | Full Time
General Sales Manager - Insurance & Financial Services
Futurity First is a nationwide insurance distribution organization that has a diverse and powerful combination of programs to support its insurance and financial advisors. With branch offices in major markets across the United States, our community-advisors are empowered to build long-term relationships with our clients while specializing in income protection, asset protection, legacy planning and senior health care planning.
The Companies We Represent
We partner with well-respected leaders in the insurance and financial services industry, to offer "best-in-class" products and services from over 60 industry leading carriers. These companies include Prudential, Lincoln Financial, John Hancock, Mutual of Omaha, American Equity, UnitedHealthcare, and many other carriers. Each carrier in our portfolio has been selected after a thorough review process. All carriers are actively managed and reviewed to make certain they maintain their financial strength and ratings and maintain the compensation, service and support that our advisors expect.
The General Sales Manager is responsible for the overall recruiting and development of a designated sales unit within a branch office in support of the profitable growth and success of the branch office.
- Responsible for leadership of the unit including a commitment to serve as a positive example to the individual licensed insurance agents/advisors affiliated with the branch office, company staff and within the community at large
- Achieving the goals and objectives as reflected in the Business Plan for the branch office
- Sourcing, recruiting, development, supervision, support and retention of agents/advisors
- Responsible for meeting personal production as well as branch office production requirements for consumer sales
- Training new agents/advisors utilizing company approved and sponsored training methods and programs
- Leadership role with sales appointment training with an emphasis on working jointly with unit agents/advisors (resulting in split commissions) and the establishment and implementation of minimum sales requirements
- Establish, oversee and/or participate with annual goal setting, including revenue and recruiting goals based upon sales projections and annual marketing or business plans for the business unit
- Managing and conducting the business and affairs of the unit in accordance with the policies and procedures of Futurity First and our insurance carriers; ensuring that agents/advisors and staff carry out their respective responsibilities in accordance with the same policies and procedures
- 2+ years of management experience in and knowledge and understanding of insurance sales/distribution organizations with Life, Annuity, LTC, DI and Health products
- Experience in recruiting insurance and financial service agents
- Securities Licensing: preferred but not required
- Series 6, 63, or 7
- Supervisory Capability: Series 24 or 26 are preferred but not required
- Investment Advisor: Series 65 is allowed within our platform
Futurity First Insurance Group is an equal opportunity employer.
FFIG participates in the E-Verify System.