Internal Application: Experienced Insurance Industry Training Coordinator
Operations | Middletown, CT | Full Time
Experienced Insurance Industry Training Coordinator
Futurity First is a nationwide insurance distribution organization that has a diverse and powerful combination of programs to support its insurance and financial advisors. Futurity First provides its advisors with innovative prospecting programs, a broad product portfolio, sales and new business support, innovative training opportunities and a powerful compensation, employee benefit and recognition program. With more than 20 regional and branch offices in major markets across the United States, our community-based advisors are empowered to build long-term relationships with their clients. We specialize in the middle income and mass affluent retirement and pre-retirement market, with a focus on income protection, asset protection, legacy planning and senior health care planning. Founded in 2008, Futurity became part of the Senior Market Sales family of companies in 2015.
The Companies We Represent
We partner with well-respected leaders in the insurance and financial services industry, to offer “best-in-class” products and services. These companies include Prudential, Lincoln Financial, John Hancock, Mutual of Omaha, American Equity, UnitedHealthcare, and many other carriers. Each carrier in our portfolio has been selected after a thorough review process. All carriers are actively managed and reviewed to make certain they maintain their financial strength and ratings and maintain the compensation, service and support that our agents expect.
The Training Coordinator is responsible for the development, implementation, coordination and maintenance of training and onboarding programs and initiatives for Futurity First Insurance Group.
- Develop, implement, coordinate and maintain sales, product and carrier training programs for field advisors and home office personnel including materials, curriculum, videos, etc.
- Develop, implement, coordinate and maintain on-boarding programs.
- Coordinate and participate in meetings such as Friday Sales Network and Compass Sales Training.
- Develop, implement, coordinate and maintain training concepts such as cloud training, etc.
- Serve as liaison with Senior Market Sales, Inc. trainers and training programs.
- Oversight of sales contest programs.
- Presentations at appropriate meetings to include ongoing initiatives as well as future plans to be implemented, accurate reporting, reviewing objectives, reviewing progress, identifying needs or areas of improvement and action plans for correction.
- Establish or oversee the development, maintenance and monitoring of desk manuals, Standard Practice Bulletins (SPBs) and Critical Success Indicators (CSIs).
- Work collaboratively with fellow senior staff to advance the values and mission of Futurity First Insurance Group by participating in and attending appropriate management and administration meetings; and provide strategic, policy and operational leadership.
- Work collaboratively with fellow staff to advance the values and mission of Futurity First by serving on relevant internal and external committees.
- Assists with special projects/assignments as requested by members of management.
- 2+ years project management coordination experience with sales and product training experience required.
- Distance, video, just in time, mobile training experience preferred.
- Technical and social media experience a plus.
Normal office conditions. Work-week, over-night and week-end travel required to attend business meetings and conferences. Travel time: 15-25%.