Software Support Specialist
Customer Experience | Greenville, SC | Full Time
Our team builds an enterprise-level software-as-a-service application for outpatient pediatric therapy. We are looking for a friendly and personable support agent to advocate for our customers and give them an excellent experience both on the phone and online through our support center. This position will be the first contact for our customers, and will help solve problems, create help documentation, and cultivate successful relationships with our customers.
In general, this position is responsible for all help- and support-related activities in our company. This includes taking care of problems, answering questions, and providing a warm and friendly experience. Specific responsibilities include:
- Solving and/or investigating customer issues.
- Establishing a successful support relationship with customers.
- Creating a friendly and caring support atmosphere.
- Report and document issues for our development team.
- Work with development and/or QA to track and verify bugs.
This individual will need to be warm, friendly, and caring above all. Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) are a must. Technical proficiency is a plus, but willingness and ability to learn are important.
- Excellence in both written and verbal communication, professional, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Authentically friendly and caring personality
- Ability to self-manage and self-motivate
- Commitment to quality work
- Experience with issue/bug/defect tracking tools
- Experience with helpdesk tools
- Experience in all Microsoft Office tools